Thank you for your interest in working with Married to Navy Counseling Services! We are happy to be offering this amazing job opportunity for a Mental Health Clinician.
Married to Navy Counseling Services (MTNCS) is a growing company that provides behavioral services to multiple states. We are looking for an independent contractor for a Registered Mental Health Intern/Licensed Mental Health Clinician to provide individual, family, and couples counseling.
We strive to maintain a diverse team of mental health professionals with a wide range of clinical experiences and personal attributes that are a good fit for our company.
Creating your own practice takes time, work, and a little financial input until you get going. But the need is there and we are offering you a nice way to earn a little extra income without going anywhere!
If you meet the following requirements and would like to apply for this position, please fill out the contact information form.
- The candidate should be fully licensed as a Mental Health Clinician or a Registered Intern.
- Master’s level Clinician required. Licensed is preferable. We don’t require it.
- The position provides individual sessions for adolescents and adults, as well as families, couples, and eventually psychoeducational groups.
- Clinical experience/knowledge with children & adolescents and/or couples & families would be great!
- Ability to work independently and with a team of professionals and administrative support staff.
We will review your information and contact you if you are a great fit. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more: email@example.com. Don’t miss out on this job opportunity for Mental Health Clinicians at Married to Navy Counseling Services!
About Married To Navy Counseling Services
Married to Navy Counseling Services focus is on military lifestyle issues and marginalized adolescents. We include a high level of education and training combined with compassion and non-biased perspectives. All of this comes together to help clients ascertain tools and perspectives to go about life confidently.
Our mission is to promote improved mental health and wellness through education, prevention, and intervention for military members and marginalized adolescents and their families. We embark on a journey with our clients, to ensure each step of the journey is dedicated solely to redefining a future that leads to wellness and recovery.